Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not just for teeny-boppers?

Teen rooms and dorm décor has really improved from the days of milk crate book shelves and futon beds. Pottery Barn Teen (PB Teen) has a great collection of inspiring room décor and accessories that I think can work in any room, at any age.
Their Kensington Collection is bold and vibrant – with beautiful bursting red and pink flowers. The rugs they have right now are beautifully laden with smart floral and bird designs; I could see these in a beautiful sitting room or home office.
PB Teen has everything for every room in the house – check out the pendant lamps – have you ever seen a cord scrunchie look so good?
On a more kitsch note – I would love to accessorize my daughter's room with the pretty soft colored pillows and plush animal.
While PB Kids is a great source for kids rooms, I would not discount PB Teen as being too old for them …. or too young for us!

No comments: