Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to blogging

Ok - so it's been a real long time....and why? Well I have been travelling for the past 2 weeks to the Orient, and what should happen while I am there?

My laptop crashed - well actually it burned!! I lost everything on my hard drive and could not retrieve it. I was devastated. I had several clippings, creative inspirations, blog ideas and pictures - and they are all gone!

I also lost my blog roll - so all my favs from my Internet list - disappeared.

It has taken me a while to get things back and running and accept the idea that I am starting from scratch - but I am here and ready to begin again.

Please stay tuned I am working on the next "licious" list and some great mother's day ideas too....

I hope to keep your interest and get your comments and feedback as I begin the blogging journey once again - and sorry it's been so long!

Kim

No comments: