Saturday, July 5, 2008

Do you live a charmed life?

Last Christmas I received a special gift from my boss. While she was in London, she came across a Thomas Sabo store and picked me up the modern"today" version of the classic charm bracelet. THOMAS SABO (http://www.thomassabo.com/) is an innovative jewelry designer from Austria that specializes in unisex jewelry. What makes his jewelry so special? It's all in the charm.


The selection of charms is incredible and we're not talking about #1 mom charms either. Take a look through his website -there is something for everyone, every style and every occasion. That's what I like about my bracelet - I can wear it to work, dress it up or keep it casual with jeans and a t-shirt!
Thomas Sabo launches new collections every Spring and Autumn so there are constantly new things to tempt you. The collections are endless and range from Fashion & Beauty to Goth & Rock!




Here are just a few that I adore.



I have 3 charms so far on my bracelet (a lipstick, handbag and flip flop) and next time I am in Hong Kong (they have a great store there) I will definitely be adding a few more to my collection.

PS: Gotta have "my favorite shoes"!!

No comments: