Friday, June 27, 2008

Girly tweezers

Once again while traveling in the Orient I came across these cute tweezers. I think they are so special....I went online and found them at various stores in the UK and at Zero Minus Plus of Fred Segal Santa Monica. I think these are a really fun way to spice up the rather dull task of plucking.




With all the different looks I would even consider getting one that resembles each of my girlfriends - it would be a wonderful loot bag treat for a ladies at-home spa party.

In addition to the cute girly tweezers I found some rhinestone
encrusted ones. I haven't seen these in any retail stores or online yet. The designs are really pretty and would make a nice "treat yourself" gift.



If you're looking for something that is purse worthy and doesn't have too much flash you may want to consider a tweezers with a fun charm or a practical and pretty floral closure like the ones shown here.

Any of these make the joys of grooming (....just joking...) a bit more enjoyable!


No comments: