Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little treasures...

As I continue my love for all things Japanese…..I think you will agree these are the cutest little dolls!
You are bound to fall in love with these funky, cool and cute Japanese friendship dolls. Momiji Dolls (http://momijishop.com/) are a series of collectible friendship dolls. They may be small but they're big on style!
Each doll comes in a see-through bag with its own collector’s card. Inside the base of each doll there's a tiny card to write a teeny message.
Each doll is approx 8-9cm tall and made from heavyweight resin.

A combination of eclectic Tokyo style and fortune fun, each doll has a unique personality and represents a virtue or positive trait.

Give one of these pint-sized resin dolls to a friend this holiday and slip a secret message in its base for safekeeping.

Here are a few of my favs!

Kitty:
Kitty so pretty. it's always sushi time. I like: James Bond and chocolate milk.
Luca:
Her feet and the beats take Luca merrily through the streets. I like my headphones, bubble cars and stripes
Mabel:
Deep in the forest of memories Mabel makes magic fantastic
Also there is Momiji "Zakka" meaning 'bits and bobs' in Japanese brings you a collection of everyday essentials to make life that little bit lovelier, all with Momiji inspired designs. There is a huge range of accessories to choose from including: badges, bags, hankies, mugs, stickers, and much more.

And just in time for the holiday’s …
Twinkle:
Your heart has a happy twinkle that keeps me always cozy. I like bed socks and getting lost in a book.
Angel:
The teeny Christmas angel from a midnight sky brings you news of happy times. I like inspector clouseau and sherry trifle.
Next time you are looking for a special way to tell someone you're thinking about them - think Momiji.....

No comments: