Sunday, February 8, 2009

The "licious" List

I thought instead of a category called things I like....I would give it name (like the "O" list from Oprah) so here it is...The "licious" List. These are items I think are marvelous and must-haves. ENJOY!Letter pillows from Jonathan Adler…..OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!! Also available LOL, LOVE etc…etc…etc…
I adore this little ceramic frog prince – really, I mean how can you resist. I unfortunately, do not have a source for this picture – I will have to source to find where I can get one!
Being Rich is Awesome – what else do you need to say??? Oh…maybe that this little coin pouch is eco-friendly; even more awesome!!!
Wine charms from matsudabunch on esty (they had others with questionable words – which honestly I liked better – but thought I better keep it clean!)
Ants on my spoon by bailey doesn't bark on etsy. And there is also ants on my cup, plate and creamer – really clever!!! Oh, and check out the four seasons wall hanging but at $80.00 it’s a bit too pricey for me!

No comments: