Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tine K home - another on the run down list

Another one of my favs is a little Danish store (ok not so little) and fell in love. Take a look http://www.tinekhome.dk/www/index.htm for yourself and I guarantee you will fall in love too! When I stared to snoop around their site I realized that some of their items are distributed through Horne (another store I blogged about), so then I realized I really am developing an interest (and an eye) in this style of home décor and accessories – perhaps I should finally embrace it and just re-decorate!
On their website they have an inspiration gallery which is the owners home – here are a few inspirations I adore!
(it’s always so white!) Their catalog is equally as inspirational, with beautiful vignettes and minimal copy, it is as lovely as a coffee table book! They have great furniture pieces, home accessories and even clothing and jewelry…there’s definitely something to satisfy all your cravings!

No comments: