Saturday, March 21, 2009

Move over Ikea

H and M is venturing out into home textiles and accessories early 2009! Per the press release, the range will be exclusively available online and through a directional mail order catalogue, this is H and M’s first foray into the interiors arena and will offer shoppers the opportunity to stylishly transform every room of the home. The first collection will be available from February 2009 in the markets where distance selling is already established: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. (Too bad North America is not on the list yet, but I’m sure it will make its way here soon if the outcome is good!)
The collection will be divided according to the different rooms of the home with categories such as Graphic, Colorful, Natural and Classic.
I love this one with the vintage trailer!
A little pillow talk?
Love the vintage bathroom set up – reminds me a lot of Anthropologie!

I think it’s a winner – I will keep my eyes open for this one – hopefully coming closer to home……soon!

No comments: