Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pretty as always


February is usually the coldest month and the most dreary were I live. So with February behind us and the first day of spring approaching, I've been searching for hints of spring through out the web. And let me tell you it is refreshing, the hope that the day will soon be here. Packing away the warm throw blanket from the sofa, replacing the duvet for a coverlet – ahh…..I can almost smell the flowers. How wonderful to have hit one of my fav websites – Anthropologie. The new spring catalog is out and as always there are beautiful pieces to inspire your pre-summer décor.









Here are a few pics I found inspirational.

Yes – these are shower curtains – how beautiful!
NEWS ALERT:
Amazing news for any and all Canadians!

There are plans are in the works to open Anthropologie stores in Toronto and West Edmonton. I am not sure of the exact date for the openings, but in Toronto it looks like Yorkville will be the destination of choice as well as a new mall in the Don Mills area. For Edmonton – I couldn’t find much information – but first thought was the big West Edmonton Mall? I will keep you posted once a date and locations are confirmed.
I have seen job postings on the web for positions so it can’t be too far away from opening day!

No comments: