Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is in the air

William Sonoma Home is out with their spring ’09 looks. I often go here for ideas for my own personal space as I tend to lean towards this style of home décor.

American Country I am not sure how original the American Country theme is – a little dated in my opinion. Overall, not very exciting – and this comment coming from someone who normally would like this style!

British Colonial
Now this I think is classic and nice – really a timeless look. But again this collection is SAFE and NOT very forward thinking.

Neutral Territory Neutral territory is anything but…. Bright, and vibrant colors make way in this collection. I was hoping these factors would make the line smashing – but no such luck. Other then the accessories I think it lacks the “wow” factor and is not tempting me in any way.

On the whole – nothing I am drooling over this season – sorry WS.

No comments: