Monday, September 8, 2008

Is it possible you could be a wall decal junkie?

I think I may be becoming one. In an earlier posting (an updated twist on a classic – June 2008) I spoke about silhouette artwork (which I still love) and thought it would be easy to create some of these pieces yourself using canvas and simple vinyl wall decals. So away I went and started searching for ideas in my own home.

After a couple of hours surfing I realized that I wanted a decal for every empty wall in my home. Then calming myself down I realized your walls should not read like a "War and Peace" novel. I have posted a few clever decal ideas here to inspire you in your own space. I am thinking of 2 decals for my own home. I definitely want the silverware decals for the empty wall in my kitchen and one of the vintage mirror decals.
I have a great location for the mirror in my home office which I have decorated with everything I love to look at – and this might just be the next edition!

No comments: