Sunday, January 18, 2009

Interiors I would love to live in.....

Here are a few interiors I've come across that I hope you will agree are cozy, warm and inviting.

Enjoy!

I love the all-white interior and the addition of warm elements such as the throw, rug and dark wood....the montage of vintage decor is a nice addition to this all white display.





Good morning, somehow I think my first cup of Java would taste better in this room!

Or how about these cozy spots to keep you warm through the cold months.

A know this is not really an interior, but I love the display of mineral water and little extras on this side table - nice in a dining room or den!


I love these interiors and find them very inspiring. My home isn't like any of these - but I suppose that's what is inspiring!

No comments: