Saturday, January 31, 2009

Is this roughing it?

Thanks to one of my fav blogs design mom, I came across this great B&B.
In Moscow, Idaho, Mary Jane Butters has a farm that forms the center of a business aimed at selling back to us the good life that we have lost track of amidst the urban jungle...
Centered around an organic farm, and called, simply, Mary Jane's Farm, her business extends to a magazine (without ads), a line of products, newspaper columns, books, a school and a bed & breakfast that allows you to live on the farm and soak in all the goodness. I was particularly interested in the lovely walled tents and out houses that they offer to their B&B guests. I think these beautiful simple outdoor spaces can work anywhere if not for sleeping it would make for a lovely outdoor retreat!

Then it got me thinking about other tent retreats and where better then in the African outback….check out these luxurious accommodations….







Now this kind of camping I could get into!

No comments: