Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday finds in China

Here are a few Christmas ideas I found last October while in China.
These are really pretty compacts – they are quite deluxe – with a heavy weight to them and beautiful rhinestone detail.
I come across tons of cosmetic bags and manicure sets in my travels, this one stands out the most. The beautiful bow detail gives this set an almost vintage look to it – very stylish. I also wanted to share some exceptional gift sets I found. While I am not sure I would want one of these from my husband (boring!) I would not mind these as a thank you gift from the boss. I always love felt around the holidays…there is so much you can do with it. These are lovely little felt gift carriers, for candy or chocolate – and even a small fun gift would fit nicely in one of these bags. Here is some home décor – not really my style – but lovely still. The pine cone collection would add a rustic look to your holiday decorating and the platter and plates are fun too!

Happy Holidays!



No comments: