Sunday, December 14, 2008

London calling....

Recently some co-workers of mine went to London shopping. This time of the year is so spectacular in the UK, and the gifts are irresistible. Here are a few I think you will love them as much as I do.

Jamie Oliver Mugs These are awesome – I would buy one for each person I know- wait till they come over for coffee and serve them with the mug most fitting to their personality. I of course would be “Foxy Lady”!

No 7 Cosmetics

I love the sets at Christmas time – they are always eye catching and the artwork on their palettes is so pretty!

Autograph
Autograph is a great brand and their collections are always cool and full of the bling factor. Their compacts, key chains and little treats are a musty have in your purse.

Other mentionables……

I love this metal flower bowl, crystal tea light holders and these little LED’s (chandelier and snowflake) are adorable!

I love the hair towel with large gem stone and the angora socks and eye mask – I could see my self relaxing in these after Christmas dinner!

These cosmetic bags are lovely too and should you feel like sporting a famous beauty mark (remember Cindy Crawford) perhaps these beauty dots will find their way into your stocking this Christmas.
I love the idea and think they could be a lot of fun – not sure I would use it….could be a little too Julio Inglasis for me.

No comments: