Thursday, December 4, 2008

J Crew (I know it's clothing - but I can't resist)


There are very few catalogs I hunt for at Christmas time. Pottery Barn, William Sonoma and J Crew. I always love the fresh and airy fashions and holiday outfits in the J Crew line-up.
Their label “collection” is outstanding – I only wish I had somewhere to wear these exceptional holiday dresses and gowns!






I don’t really comment on fashion her on my blog, but I have compiled a few of my favorite J Crew outfits for the holiday season. The photography in all their catalogs is equally as beautiful – when I get my hands on one – I never throw it out! The colors this year are vibrant and fun – along with the classic looks of gold and silver. Oh, and did I mention they are so my style. The subtle hints of glitter and sequins paired with simple classic looks are timeless. I love the photo of the hoodie paired with the short taffeta skirt – so me!!!


And let’s not forget the little ones! These outfits are classic – never to become a hand me down!

No comments: