Thursday, June 12, 2008

After all, diamonds are a girls best friend

I have to say my job is really awesome! I to the creative development for an importing company so I have the opportunity to come across some really awesome design ideas in the area of beauty and home decor. Last October I attended several trade shows throughout the Orient and found some great ideas I wanted to share.

These tea cups and saucers are even more special in person. I saw this while at a show in China, and thought they were spectacular. While they may be a bit over the top I think they would make for a great ladies tea party!

Another great find and what I think is the best engagement gift ever are these cute diamond ring mugs! The imagery is great but the platinum diamond is to die for....if you haven't got the ring of your dreams yet - now it's within your grasp!


I am not sure if any of these are in retail stores yet -I will post the information if I come across them.






No comments: